[guadec-list] The bag

Now that the t-shirts are more or less clear we need to define the bags.
We are still selecting candidates and we need to know your preferences.

Which type of bag you prefer?

a) http://wingolog.org/pub/demano/muestra-bolsa-1-frente2.JPG (recycled
fabric, color doesn't matter now)

b) http://wingolog.org/pub/demano/muestra-bolsa-2.JPG (recycled plastic
-PVC?- , the colors/design of the surface doesn't matter now)

In order to define a prototype of the GUADEC bag we need to decide
whether we prefer a) or b), since the way of working with the fabric or
the plastic is different.

Both are made by http://www.demano.net - who work with recycled
materials used in the streets from Barcelona, like flags for conferences
(the plastic comes from there) or fabric of protection used in
refurbishing buildings (the fabric comes from there).

Andy can provide more detail since he was visiting them and seeing the
bags. More pictures at report in Spanish at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-local/2006-May/msg00009.html