Re: [guadec-list] [HELP] Sending just one fax

Hi,

Javier Vazquez wrote:
El jue, 11-05-2006 a las 09:40 +0200, Quim Gil escribió:
[...]
We need to send 2 invitation letters to the Spanish embassy in Nigeria.
I have got the documents and the fax number. I'm using http://efax.com
ecause I have no real fax machine. The documents need to be .doc, and I
getting with a simple OOo "save as".
[...]
Can someone with a real fax print both documents and send them? Better
if the fax is in Spain (+34) although it's not crucial.

Be careful - in the past this has been spam, or scam even. People wanting to get into the country, and expecting the GNOME Foundation to be financially support their visa [which is obviously impossible].

Glynn