[guadec-list] [HELP] Sending just one fax

This task takes a minute but it's driving me nuts.

We need to send 2 invitation letters to the Spanish embassy in Nigeria.
I have got the documents and the fax number. I'm using http://efax.com
ecause I have no real fax machine. The documents need to be .doc, and I
getting with a simple OOo "save as".

Right, the first document gets faxed without problem. The second one
(the very same, just with different name of participant) can't be sent,
no matter how much I try.

Can someone with a real fax print both documents and send them? Better
if the fax is in Spain (+34) although it's not crucial.

DEPENDENCIES

- You need the documents and the fax number, Quim provides.