T-shirts for volunteers (was Re: Re : [guadec-list] Caps)

T-shirts yes, we can. How many? (I know I should know the answer, just
noting that at this stage we don't know how many staff/volunteers we
are).

White with GUADEC blue content? If you have a better alternative go
ahead.

About caps, it is still unclear that we are going to have them (no big
demand, no firm request) and in any case I don't think we need a special
edition for staff/volunteers.

But I like the idea of volunteers and 'mobile information points' having
a visible distinction. What about a welcoming Aloha/Hawaii flower
collar, or something like that. Yes, something funny.