[guadec-list] Tag cloud for t-shirt (and printed program)

Here we go: http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/tagcloud

(thanks Devin for installing Drupal's tagadelic module)

If you are interested improving this cloud see

Tuning the GUADEC 2006 tag cloud
http://guadec.org/node/390

If you think there are tags that should not appear, share your thoughts
here.

For instance, I was the introducing at the beginning: BOF, hackfest,
keynotes and tutorial. Now I see they should probably go to leave only
'topics'. I'll take them out unless someone gives a good argumentation
against this action.

Once we get a tuned tag cloud (next Friday) I would recommend the
following to a designer:

- Substitute "GNOME" by the GNOME logo (big)

- Substitute "GUADEC 2006" by a combination of the GUADEC logo and 2006
(big)

- Substitute "Vilanova" by the city logo
http://www.vilanovaturisme.net/img_gen/logovng.gif (big)

- Stress the font size differences between terms to make them more
clear.

- Reorganize the tags keeping the alphabetical sort, but making the
cloud more round, not a perfect rectangle.

FOR THE T-SHIRT this could be the front, we need to see if all white (on
a blue GUADEC shirt) or with some colors. The back would have the GUADEC
logo, "The GNOME Conference" and location and dates like the header at
http://guadec.org. Underneath the sponsors logos keeping a visual
hierarchy, followed by the co-organizers.

This way we have a unique & creative front and a solid & creditable
back.

FOR THE PRINTED PROGRAM, what about using the same front & back proposed
for the t-shirt? Just with the logical adaptations.