[guadec-list] Re: Proposal for shirt names: Use the Tags cloud - Financial support from Organization

Hey,

2006/5/4, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>:
The sponsors logos need to be in the T-shirts as well. Otherwise we
couldn't have this budget to buy them.

yeah, well one logo in the front and another in the back could be
nice, and sorted it in a random way, so every shirt could have a
different couple of sponsor.

If we can find a XXXXXXL shirt that fit all the sponsors logos we can
go for it (just kidding).

Besides, serious football shirts have corporate logos nowadays.  :)

Yes :-)

Take care.

pedro.