Re: [guadec-list] Printed content

I also think we are out of time to do anything big, properly. We better
do something small, but properly and useful.

If what we are demanding is too much for a volunteer effort I'm happy to
commission someone to do the work professionally, working full time on
this until it's properly done.

However thin the program is it can't avoid two elements still out of the
'pagination':

* Ads from the sponsors (sizes as agreed in the sponsors' brochure). Has
anyone contacted the sponsors to deliver them? Don't expect them to have
them ready in 1-2 days.

  * list of professional participants. Almost the only difference
    someone gets to pay registration fee of 150€ instead of 30€.