Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

tor, 04 05 2006 kl. 16:04 +0200, skrev Quim Gil:
> On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 13:55 +0200, Anne �tergaard wrote:
> > tor, 04 05 2006 kl. 12:28 +0200, skrev Quim Gil:
> >
> > Did anybody consider having caps this year as we are going to be much
> > out doors in the hot sun.
>
> I never mentiuoned it before. Not a bad idea though.
>

> > GUADEC blue with white print?
>
> More interesting than the colors is the budget, to start with. Please
> define how the cap thing would work and how much would it cost.

I don't know. We could ask the vendor how much they would cost. I think
people might buy them if they were nice and had a large "sun screen"
like the ones the golfers use.

The new GUADEC logo in blue and white might look great on a cap and
could be used next year as well.

May be this idea is more a general merchandise thing to be in the
permanent catalog.

> Participants are getting these t-shirts for free. If someone wants to
> produce a sponsor-less t-shirt to sell (or find the way to give it away)
> count with our support.

I that case - so it is.

Please ask the vendor about caps prises when you are talking to him
about the sponsored t-shirts.

Anne