Re: [guadec-list] Registration fees

I have started defining better the form, with texts and links.

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Registration

I haven't got time to finish it, will continue later/tonight.

Basically, individuals and group coordinators perform registrations in
separate forms. This way we can handle better accommodation and payments.

The non-essential informatios is not included in the registration
process before payment. Once the payment is done they are invited to go
to the profile and fill company name, picture, logo, etc.

En/na Alberto Mesas ha escrit:

>     - I'm using my own paypal sandbox account, we need the "right"
>     paypal account (Maybe foundation's account?)

yes, we need the foundation's account.

>     - We need the final bank info.

hum, yes, next week  :/  We can open the registration with paypal/credit
card only, though

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org