Re: [guadec-list] Sponsoring participants' travel, in practice

Hey,

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 09:08 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> We are ready to approve the first bunch of travel/sponsorship requests.
>
> What was the procedure followed in previous years? Do sponsored
> participants pay in advance and we refund them in Vilanova or do we pay
> directly their expenses i.e. booking ourselves their flights?

Absolutely what you've written already - the more information the
participant can provide and the cheaper the flight is the better really.
Last time I think most of it went on Tim's credit card, but
understandably that might not be ideal this time around - other options
are possible though I'm sure.

Glynn