Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation plans

--- Danilo Å egan <danilo gnome org> a écrit :

> Agreed.  I can give out my commitment already: I
> would love to stay in
> such Gnome village! ;)

I'm all for it. Even me living in Barcelona would
there.
It seem very nice !

As Quim already said, spanish mediterranean cost is
very touristic. So we'd better book as soon as
possible. At very least for volunteers !

I understand that the prefered way has been self
reservation but in our touritis context I think it
would not be wise to not book before hand.

--
Ludovic Danigo