Re: [guadec-list] Arriving to REU, on Friday 23rd, in the evening. Anyone else?

Hi Simos,

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 23:44 +0100, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> Hi All,
> We are currently two people arriving to Reus airport on Friday, the
> 23rd, in the evening (around 22:00 and 23:00).
>
> There is an option to share a taxi but we need at least two more people.
> If we get two more people, the price will be 12.5 euros.

I was checking your transport options and it seems taxi is the only
thing available -- the last train for vilanova leaves at 21:00 or so
(and you'd have to catch a taxi to the train station anyway)

http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp?ID=s&page=hjhir160.jsp&NO=reus&image.x=0&image.y=0&image=realizar+Consulta

Good luck,
--
Andy Wingo