[guadec-list] Can't answering mails on thursday

Hi,

because I travel Thursday to Vilanova I can't answer mails about
sponsorship (and all other mails not, too).

I guess my main work is done and the last question could wait until I
got network connection when I am in Vilanova :)

But don't hesitate to overwhelm me with questions today (Wednesday).

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'