Re: [guadec-list] Are there sheets and towels in the GNOME Village

BCN airport to GNOME village can easily cost 40 euros. It's much
cheaper to get the train and then the bus (or the train to Vilanova
and then a taxi to the village)

The trains in Spain are really cheap and the taxis really expensive.
But that's IMHO