Re: [guadec-list] Accreditiation paper

Hi Andreas,

I think it's better to add GUADEC-ES and/or GUADEC-CA to the first
page... Maybe in smaller font.

Cheers,
-Behnam

On 6/19/06, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Here is the accreditiation paper I´ve been working on all day. Still
need to fix the schedule on the second page (haven´t finished it yet),
but other than that it should be allright.
Print it out and try it out. It should be folded three times. WarmUp
Weekend is the front and the map is the back.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/accreditiation.pdf
- Andreas