Re: [guadec-list] Full GUADEC Schedule poster

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 01:35 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Hi all!
> Just finished the big schedule with all the talks in all the locations
> in it.
> Please check this out and make sure there are no errors in it.
> http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/fullschedule.pdf

There is a little issue in a tutorial I will give during GUADEC-es. The
title of the tutorial I proposed is 'Widgets, Contenedores y Señales:
Creando aplicaciones con GTK+'. As I noticed from the poster, the
published title is simply 'GTK+ y GLib', which may be a little
misleading.

Sorry for not raising this before.

Claudio

cc: Chema Casanova Crespo.
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de>