Re: [guadec-list] asian story redone..

[snip]
> But this is great - we've got a really good central thread - Asia - with
> both numbers and the human aspect - corporate investment, momentum in
> the region, and human interest with a Mongolian representative. We also
> have the Iranian contingent, but I'm not sure how to wriggle that into
> the story.

I don't know whether this is meant to be a page in the printed programme,
or a press release. If it's a press release, it's likely to be ignored
unless it actually contains some interesting new news. As far as I can
tell it doesn't mention any event other than that some asian people are
travelling to a conference.

If it's not meant to be a press release, do please ignore me.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com