Re: [guadec-list] sample pages

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 21:51 +0430, Behnam Esfahbod wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Here are samples of schedule and events pages.  Let me know your opinion
> please.
> http://zwnj.org/proj/guadec/guadec-booklet-events.03.pdf

If you will talk about pango, it is a bad advertisement that some
glyphs are not antialiased.  Probably it is a matter of scaling an
image or so.  But the symbols in the right-upper corner looks a
little ugly.

Anyway.  I don't think you were expecting that comment :-)

Both of them looks fine (excepting that detail).

--
Germán Poó-Caamaño
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/