[guadec-list] GUADEC 2006 wrap up

Hi there, I guess all of you feel much better after sleeping many hours
and having a shower with no-salt water.  :)

Help us wrapping up GUADEC2006:

- Tell which were the good and bad aspects of the week:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GoodAndBad

- Help selecting the best pictures from the hundreds we've made:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/BestPictures

- Provide ideas to move guadec.org forward - nobody wants to have that
ugly outdated website dead after the closure of a conference.