Re: [guadec-list] Pictures of the orange OLPC

On 6/30/06, Javier Vazquez <jvazquez igalia com> wrote:
Hi everyone!,

 several of the journalists who have done an interview to Jim Gettys
have asked me for pictures of the orange OLPC (the last one).

 Jim told them that a person of Red Hat (whose name I don't remember),
who came to GUADEC, had very good pictures of it.

 Maybe is him at this list? :) Maybe someone in this list could put me
in touch with him? :)

The hacker from Red Hat who also talked about the OLPC was Christopher Blizzard.

Christian