[guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work

Hi,

I think that design wise that the Brochure is more or
less ready, althought need to be worked a bit but
that's not very hard. The form is not form, it a
visual construction (shapes and text) and doesn't take
advantage of form. I think the trick would do it for
this year. For next year, if I find time later or
someome, it would be nice to convert it to true PDF
form with Javascript allowing online registration.

Still we need to agree and finish on the content.
Specifically the number and level of sponsorship
package we want to propose in it. I am wondering if we
should keep page 4 as we might not have reliable data.
But we will hopefully be abble to add it back for next
year if we take care of surveying a bit people at
registration time (optionaly of course).

I might not have time to work on it this weekend but
feel free to comment on it.

--
Ludovic Danigo