Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor Brochure Darft

--- Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> a écrit :

> Some good pictures from previous GUADEC would be
> verrry nice (also for
> the website). Some pictures with known speakers
> (i.e. Mark Shuttleworth)
> and some with community, Community, COMMUNITY!

That was one of my wonders, that is if we dedicate a
colomn
to previous Speaker and Sponsor or a full page. Later
migth
be to much, I am not sure here.

> When I asked for pictures of previous GUADEC I was
> pointed to huge
> repositories with hundreds of pictures. If someone
> has o can make a
> selection of just some very good pics...

Yes, please if someone can do it that would be great.

--
Ludovic Danigo

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le monde entier à partir de 0,012 ?/minute !