Re: [guadec-list] RE: Sponsor Brochure

Ok, this is a good start. The texts need still a lot of working - the
same work that need the texts in the website. But as defaults are ok.

When defining GUADEC it would be good to have some clear keywords i.e.
usability, accessibility, open formats, etc. To get the list of keywords
that define GUADEC is a good exercise.

I think we don't need so many pages for the sponsorship levels. I
suggest to have only 1-2 pages showing an incremental collection of
"powers" you get by increasing your sponsorship, when applicable.

i.e.

BRONZE: benefits A, B and C
SILVER: bronze + D and E
GOLD: silver + F and G

This way we avoid noise, and by starting from the simplest we don't
scare/ashame possible small sponsors.

With pictures all this will look much better.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org