Re: [guadec-list] Working on the official web theme & layout

> On 24 Feb 2006, at 08:21, Quim Gil wrote:
>
> > Those of you interested in the look & feel, structure and
> > navigation of
> > the website are invited to test and suggest improvements on tavon's
> > GUADEC theme, already available.
> >
> > Post your comments at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Website or
> > replying here, if you feel so lazy.

Not sure I'm seeing what it's supposed to be like.  I'm using
Ephy of GNOME 2.10, jhbuilt, but generally don't have any
problems viewing other web pages.  Here is an screenshot of what
I see as the first page:

  http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~behdad/Screenshot.png

--behdad
http://behdad.org/