Re: [guadec-list] Weekly meeting reminder

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 16:26 +0330, Behnam Esfahbod wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Dave Neary wrote:
> > * Printing - t-shirts, posters, conference programmes. Where do we do
> > the printing? Who's going to get quotes? What do we need printed? What
> > are our deadlines for getting content?

And please please please do post the designs to the list before having
something printed. This might seem obvious, but it hasn't happened in
previous years.

For me, the most important thing, is that everything includes the GNOME
logo and name, and bigger than the GUADEC logo and name.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com