Re: [guadec-list] proposal: regular phone meetings

Hi,

John Hwang wrote:
Would a skype conference call work? I've heard that more than 5 people on the same line doesn't work too well though... hmm The nice thing about conference calls is that we can cover more grounds/topics as we typically can talk faster than we type :)

Honestly, I'd like to avoid a dependence on the availability of a computer connected to the internet with broadband. I've been travelling a lot with work in recent months, and haven't been at my computer in general in the evenings. Of course, I don't want to impose a system just for me - but from experience, a phone call can put everyone on the same wavelength much better than a mailing list or IRC discussion.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary