Re: [guadec-list] Possible Session Topic in relation to gnome.org and guadec.org w/Drupal

Very interesting! Count on me.

I'm sure other people in gnome-web-list like Claus, Thomas, Thilo, etc
would be happy as well. Please go ahead and either sned your suggestion
to gnome-we-list or publish it in the GUADEC site as proposed session.

It can be one of these workshops run by many (Webhackers team) to many.

En/na John Hwang ha escrit: