[guadec-list] Re: Vote at the GUADEC logo contest

Hi,
Guadec Beta Site wrote:
Vote at the GUADEC logo contest Time to vote the best GUADEC logo(s)!
The nominees:
http://beta.guadec.org/node/121
The voting system:
http://www.demochoice.org/dcedit.php?poll=guadeclogo
You need to rank the candidates you support. You can vote just one logo, but we encourage you to add those that you think that qualify to win, sorting them in order of preference. This way we might get a better consensus between different tastes.
The voting period closes on Monday night. Only current registered users can vote. To proof your identity you need to provide the same email address of your account.

This still isn't the site to vote. Can you please post the correct link

Stefan