[guadec-list] Re: murrayc bio & photo needed for GUADEC journal

Hi Sara,

The year before last we got a lot of web-sized photos (100x200 type
size) and they were unusable for printing. Last year, I asked authors to
submit a 1024x768 or larger photo, which was big enough that we could
scale and/or crop as needs be for the web, and the printer had enough
pixels to work with to have decent stamp sized photos in the programme.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary