Re: [guadec-list] Core vs. before/after

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 19:42 +0200, David Neary wrote:

> I hope a rough schedule starts self-organising soon for those few days.

As you know many self-organizative processes need some ignition to kick
them off. We'll try to do this next week, but not alone:

- Rodrigo Moya from GNOME Hispano, Lluís Sánchez from the Catalan
session and hopefully someone else (WE NEED YOU) familiar with
i18n/l10n, GNOME local groups, introductory tutorials etc will give a
hand defining what needs to be defined for the WarmUp Weekend (WUW).

- Behnam Esfahbod and anyone else familiar with BOFs, project meetings
and hands-on work will give a hand defining what needs to be defined in
relation to the After Hours Workshops (AHW).

It would be good that in the meantime the GNOME Board decides where goes
the embedded/mobile forum (Jeff Waugh is in charge), the Advisory Board
meeting and the GNOME Board meeting, since many board members are
involved in submitted sessions planned in principle for WUW or AHW. And
because it's time to define this also in the agenda.