Re: [guadec-list] Re: Sorting out the teams

Ok, I will try to get all the info today.

2006/4/27, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pvillavi gmail com>:
Hey,

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 23:56 +0200, Alberto Mesas wrote:
> I must confirm it, I have been asking for prices, and 'til now I got.
>
> 20€ for:
>
> Football Shirt ( Not a regular t-shirt ), with number + name for each
> shirt ( Dave, qgil, Alvaro, whatever u want )
> +
> Football Socks
> +
> Football trousers

Well that's really cheap. May you please ask how much for only the
shirts with number, name and logo?  just for having other option, i mean
if someone consider expensive 20 euros :-)

> I have to confirm it, and ask if its possible and how much for a
> personalized logo.

great.

Take care.

--
Pedro Villavicencio Garrido < pvillavi gmail com>