[guadec-list] Computer room

A question about the computer room. I guess it's really needed?

The university has put a price on it and, well, I just want to know that
if we get it it will be needed and used. In principle The GUADEC
Committee is not going to assume this cost. But anyway, I'm asking just
to avoid the risk of creating an unnecessary cost for
Vilanova-Generalitat (or relocate it),

Last year in Stuttgart there was that row of computers. Was this a loan
or...?