Re: [guadec-list] Re: GUADEC Printed program content
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: guadec-list gnome org, marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [guadec-list] Re: GUADEC Printed program content
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:32:24 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 16.04.2006, 18:30 -0400 schrieb Behdad Esfahbod:
> > The program really should be around A5, or nobody will carry it
> > around and it loses its point.
> right, i will be unable to take out my A3 journal and take a look at the
> upcoming stuff without disturbing people sitting next to me.
> > There are lots of interesting ideas, for example, list Top lists
> > of various activities during the past year. Top bug fixer /
> > opener / patch submitter / committer / mailing list poster /
> > .... These things can be easily extracted if you contact the
> > right people.
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/statistics/2005/ provides
> some of that info.
Right, but we need guadec-to-guadec stats :)
"Commandment Three says Do Not Kill, Amendment Two says Blood Will Spill"
-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"
] [Thread Prev