[guadec-list] Defining staff and volunteers accommodation

1. We need to define who will be volunteering during the GUADEC days.
Ludovic is coordinating this.

2. But we need to know more or less how many people this would be, and
what are their possibilities to pay their own accommodation, who would
like to receive sponsorship (1)...

3. So please, if you want to give a hand (we still need lots) and/or you
need some help financing your accommodation we can get to a deal... but
we need to know soon (like NOW).

Writing an email explaining briefly your intentions doesn't take much
time & effort. It will solve us trouble and it might assure your bed.

We want to have all this closed by Thursday. Yes, next Thursday.

1 - If you have a look at
http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/sponsoredparticipants you will see that we
are investing already a lot of money helping people attending GUADEC. We
probably can't subsidy more trips but we still have some budget for
volunteers accommodation.