Re: [guadec-list] Has this list been closed?

Hi Anne,

Anne Østergaard wrote:
> Has this guadec-papers list been closed?

The guadec-papers list is a list for discussion of acceptance and
rejection of papers for the GUADEC schedule. Only the people who are
evaluating papers for the core days of GUADEC are on that list now,
along with Quim himself.

> How do we find out which presentations should be accepted- and where do
> we discuss this?

You'll find out this week - I will be presenting the schedule during the
week and letting people who have had papers accepted that they are going
to present.

Cheers,
Dave.

--