[guadec-list] Accommodation reservation + payment

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I registered for the conference + meals for myself and
my wife, but didn't pay at the time - I had intended to pay by transfer
but it's not that easy with my bank, I would have to actually go to the
bank, can't do it by phone or internet.

So now I'd like to pay by PayPal. But I can't go through the process.

And I just tried to find out how much I owed, but unfortunately, I can't
find the mail I got from the system with bank details and the amount I owe.

Can I (1) have that mail reissued, please? And (2) get instructions on
how I can now pay by paypal?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Dave.