[guadec-list] Hello world

Hi!

This is Carlos Fenollosa. Some weeks ago I registered for the GUADEC and
today I payed the attendance fee, so now it's final. I'm going.

I live JUST next to the UPC, and I'm willing to help as a volunteer.
City tours, organisation, whatsoever.

BTW, I use Ubuntu (dapper in my laptop, hoary in my desktop) and my main
relationships with the free software are the translations of some
projects into Spanish (liferea, beep-media-player) and advocating for FS
in my blog and my podcast.

How could I think that the GUADEC were going to deploy just a minute
from my home?

So... greetings, and see you soon

Carlos

--
Greetings from Carlos Fenollosa Bielsa (Topopardo)
My weblog: http://weblog.topopardo.com