Re: [guadec-list] GNOME Football Match

Confirmed: Vilanova has a field for Futbol-7 and also a pista for
futsal. Big standard football stadium as well.

It's up to you. Define day and hour for the match, offering one
alternative just in case and I'll make sure you have the field available
by then. Next week I'm visiting Vilanova, I'll take pictures, I'll ask
for all the details you ask me and I'll try to find a direct contact so
I can stay out of the way.