Re: [guadec-list] The bags

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 13:09 +0100, Calum Benson wrote:

> Don't wish to offend anyone here, but aren't they just a bit, um...
> girly? :)  (Or maybe I'm just not sufficiently in touch with my feminine
> side...)

I won't get trough your dialog with your feminine side.  :)  However,
the second image submitted (that got a cut URL and maybe you didn't look
at it) was the closest approximation to the kind of bag I'm talking
about. Better URL:

http://www.marspec.net/surplus/assets/product_images/PAAAAANLLLBBNEPA.jpg

This is a real Czech gas mask bag, which doesn't sound exactly as a
girly thing. In my university years I've seen boys and girls wearing
that kind of bags I'm talking about.

But no, they are not the typical businessman conference bags in acrylic
black.  :)

Anyway it won't be easy to find the way to produce them in 2 months, but
in 2 weeks I'll be in Barcelona and I'll try to find the better feasible
solution.