[guadec-list] local time!

Now that the http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule starts showing what
GUADEC 2006 can be, I was thinking that perhaps we could have 2 "local
time!" sessions during the WarmUp weekend:

- local time! - 2h where participants would group by country/region and
would discuss at a local level. Each BOF would be coordinated by a
formed or forming GNOME group: gnome-de, Bangalore, it, fr, Hispano,
UK...

- local language time! - 2h where participants would group by language,
coordinated by each translation team language. English speakers would
meet and talk about improving Documentation, unless they prefer to
discuss specific l10n ie. British English.

In some cases the people will be the same (i.e. Italia/n) but in many
cases is just different. And some people will want to be in more than
one place but, hey, this is happening all the time.

If this would become something real then maybe it would be good to move
to the weekend all the sessions involving i18n/l10n and local
organization.

What do you think?