[guadec-list] live CDs for GUADEC

Hi,

I recently staffed the GNOME booth at Eclipse Con and we handed out live
CDs with GNOME 2.14. We ended up buying an inkjet printer to print the
labels on the discs and it turned out really well. Since I have extra
ink and the printer, I'd like to offer my services to burn and print a
GUADEC live disc if one is made this year.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to GUADEC this year, but one of my
co-workers is going, so I would probably send the discs with him if I
don't go.

So, if there is interest in a live CD this year, what I'd like is the
image to print, the iso to burn, number of discs you'd like and enough
time to do it. I don't have a CD duplicator so If you want more than a
few hundred, I might not be able to do it because of time and costs.
Drop me a line we can discuss.

Cheers, Ben