Re: [guadec-list] 93 presentations: what's next
- From: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
- To: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
- Cc: guadec-list <guadec-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [guadec-list] 93 presentations: what's next
- Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:50:38 +0200
Quim Gil wrote:
- The GUADEC Committee will proceed with the selection of presentations,
starting with those targeting the Core days (Catwalk, Topaz, Tangle). On
April 25th we announce the submitted presentations accepted, either for
the Core days or for Warm Up - After Hours. I propose Dave to lead
officially the selection process, since he has been leading unofficially
the content-related stuff until now.
OK, I can handle this. I'm going to delegate most of the work and take
credit for it myself ;)
It would be good to have this decided by Monday, so we can announce it
in the website.
This all sounds excellent, and more or less exactly what I had in mind.
bolsh gimp org
] [Thread Prev