[guadec-list] Rooms needed during the weekend

We should have an estimate of the rooms needed for the local workshops
and the GNOME Hispano during the weekend. We should also decide whether
there is another "track" in English for those arriving early to Barcelona.

Would it be enough to have one room for each "track"?

Apart from this we could have an alternative open space (hacking room +
informal meetings room).

This would mean that any attendee during the weekend would have at any
time three (or four, depending on the English track) different
spaces/activities to join.

--
Quim Gil      http://interactors.coop | http://desdeamericaconamor.org