[guadec-list] Introducing myself

Hello everybody,

I was just browsing the Guadec 7 planning wiki and saw that, to get
involved, I should start by subscribing to this list and introducing myself
to the list.

So here I go: I'm the main responsible for the Gnome Platform and Desktop
packages in the NetBSD's Packages Collection (http://www.pkgsrc.org/)
and have contributed to Gnome with several portability fixes and
miscellaneous improvements.  I have been a member of the Gnome
Foundation since September/October 2004 (can't remember the exact
date).  I'm from and live in Barcelona city.  At last, (and of course) I gave
my support to Barcelona's candidature.

Given that I really like Gnome and that Guadec 7 will be held in Barcelona,
I would like to "be part of it".  However, no other information is given in
the wiki page about how one can help.  The only thing I can see is a
"Barcelona team" in the Organization page, but it's rather short (and says
you are looking for people! ;-)

So... what to do now?

Thank you!

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84 gmail com>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/