[guadec-list] List of Drupal modules we need

We need to define the additional modules to be installed in our Drupal
in order to adapt its functionality to our needs.

New modules can be added as new requirements comes by, but as a start I
would recommend (sorted by preference):

Ecommerce - http://drupal.org/project/ecommerce
As agreed and currently installed.

Banner - http://drupal.org/project/banner
We should offer banners to sponsors making explicit these orgs are
helping the GUADEC to happen.

Internationalization - http://drupal.org/project/i18n
We won't have the whole site translated but we could (should?) leave the
door open to having translated the core GUADEC cpntents (introduction
etc) and also remember we have a weekend of Local Workshops and
GUADEC-ES for people that not necessarely need to understand English.

Img_assist - http://drupal.org/project/img_assist
To ease image publishing into posts

Tagadelic - http://drupal.org/project/tagadelic
Don't say it won't be cool to have something like
http://www.webschuur.com/node/190/ to picture GUADEC's contents.

URLFilter - http://drupal.org/project/urlfilter
Handy, it automatically converts URLs (http, ftp, email, ...) into
hyperlinks.

Legal - http://drupal.org/project/Legal
Since the data of introduced by users will be handled by the GNOME
Foundation, we should include Terms & Conditions isn't it? (in Spain you
should, dunno about the US)

Mail - http://drupal.org/node/10227
To send announcements etc to registered users.

Print friendly pages - http://drupal.org/project/print
People print useful data before going to the airport.

Gallery - http://drupal.org/project/gallery - is also in mind, but we
possibly don't need it until GUADEC's warm up?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org