Re: [guadec-list] Portfolio for possible sponsors

En/na David Neary ha escrit:

> With help from Peter Linnell over at Scribus, I did a short document for
> the Libre Graphics Meeting: http://dneary.free.fr/lgm06/lgm06.pdf

This is a good direction. Eye-candy always helps sponsors grabbing their
pockets.

> Here's an example of a professional one from OSCon:
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/sponsor_pkt.pdf

This is what I'm talking about! I would keep the very same structure
adapted to whatever we have to explain and offer.

> And the dossier you put together for the Barcelona candidature looked
> great - there was lots of useful information in there to reuse. I am not
> sure if that's been published, though.

Yes, this is also a source of recyclable materials. You may find it
here:
http://www.desdeamericaconamor.org/blog/files/guadec06_at_barcelona-1.sxw

Tonight I will create an index and I will throw the contents we already
have. This will give us an idea of the contents to be decided/produced
and will help the GNOME marketers figure out how to improve the copy and
the layout.

The finished product should be a translatable document (English + local
language/s) easy to send by email and print. I guess this is a print
quality PDF. What application(s) do you prefer to produce this?

Be also prepared to discuss the sponsorship levels GUADEC7 will offer.
The starting point will be the information Dave already sent about
GUADEC6 sponsorship.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org