[guadec-list] [Fwd: GUADEC layout]

If there is something about the GUADEC website layout you want to say,
please send your comments to gnome.web.list - gnome-web-list gnome org /
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-web-list

If you feel too lazy to post to a list but still there are some
connected words you'd like to type about it, send them to me. Feedback
is much appreciated!

Thank you.

Fernando, do you feel like dealing with Drupal themes to emulate the
current gnome.org layout? Souldn't be difficult if you are into
CSS/XHTML or PHP. Again, I know the teory but can't develop in practical
terms.  :(

Thank you II.

Quim
--- Begin Message ---
By default GUADEC7 layout should follow last GUADEC's layout:
http://2005.guadec.org/

Is there any improvement already agreed in the past, or something that
clearly should be improved in the new website to be released?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org