[guadec-list] VERY interesting keynotes

Part of the contents of GUADEC7 will come from the papers received and
selected. Dave is working on an appealing Call for Papers that hopefully
will interest many possible speakers (like you).

But part of the contents will come from people we are going to invite
directly, because we think they have something interesting to show to
the GNOME community.

It's time to share ideas about WHO can we invited to talk about WHAT. We
are just brainstorming by now: WHOs withouh WHATs are accepted, and
viceversa.

Please note that keynotes are for all publics, plenary sessions. Maybe
you find inspiration taking in consideration the three tracks we are
planning:

- Meeting the users
- Approaching GNOME 3.0
- Toughest Bones' Collection

(still not in the wiki, see http://desdeamericaconamor.org/node/163 )

For example, we are thinking who could offer a rocking keynote about
MIT's  One Laptop Per Child project.

Thank you.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org