Re: [guadec-list] Building the local team

I would like to add myself to the list, but first... I don't know if I
should list
myself in the "Local team" or the "Community" sections...  Which is the
correct place?

And then, I'm not sure what tasks need to be done.  I certainly would like to
get involved, but I don't know what I might be asked to do in the future and if
I'd help in that area...