esslingen, zurich, trains

Hi Everyone.

Greetings from sopping wet Boston! I have a few questions which I hope
that someone on this list will be able to address.

In no particular order:

1. Esslingen. I registered online for the Tour of Esslingen, but due to
a last-minute scheduling change, I will not be able to attend this tour.
If someone else wants to take my spot, let me know! I've already paid
for it and would hate for it to go to waste.

2. I am flying into Zurich, and will be taking the train from Zurich to
Stuttgart. I have, as part of my luggage, a Very Large (24.81"L x
19.38"W x 13.88"H), Very Heavy (60lb) rolling suitcase. The suitcase
contains my portable usability lab. I am bringing it so I can show you
guys how such a lab works, and so that you can do some usability tests
of your own using it.

My question is this: People who are experienced with Swiss and German
train travel, do you anticipate me having trouble finding a place on the
train to put this suitcase? It is way too heavy for me to consider
lifting it over my head. What steps, if any, should I take to ensure
that bringing my lab from Zurich to Stuttgart will be easy and simple?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

regards,
Anna